Requirement for Application for Possession / Demarcation of Plot
Following actions are required to be completed
- Provide 2 x possession forms duly filled.
- Provide photocopies of CNIC and Allotment Letter.
- Provide 2 passport size photographs.
- Deposit possession fee as applicable (Pay order in the name of FOECHS) (Rs. 20,000/- for 150 sq.yds, Rs. 25,000/- for 300 sq.yds and Rs. 30,000 for 600 sq.yds).
- Deposit/claim adjustment of dues as per actual measurement on ground.
- Accept terms & conditions of the society.
PROCEDURE FOR HANDING/TAKING OVER POSSESSION OF PLOT
Members are required to complete the following actions
- Clear all outstanding dues.
- Submit application for taking possession on prescribed form.
- On approval of request, visit site of Society along with Surveyor deputed by the Society for physical measurement of the plot area.
- The final accounts for clearance before handing over possession of plot will be prepared by accounts department of the Society based on actual measurements and taking care of shortfalls/additional lands and corner/non corner plots etc. if any.
- Clear the final accounts.
The Society is required to complete the following actions:
- Accept application for handing/taking over possession of plot on clearance of dues.
- Depute surveyor for physical measurements of plots on any working day in consultation with the applicant.
- Prepare final accounts based on measurement sheet provided by surveyor (to cover additional/shortfall of land and corner/non corner plot etc.)
- Hand over possession of plot on clearance of final accounts.
|600 square yards
|300 square yards
|150 square yards
Extra Land Charges
|1 square feet